Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In Honor of Veteran's Day

This video will give you goose bumps!

These 5 little girls are just awesome!

This may give you some idea of what most veterans or service members feel when they hear the National Anthem, or salute the flag - it does me.

I spent 21 years defending my country. I never served in combat, but I was always willing to do my duty. If that meant losing my life, then that was my duty. I am still ready - without hesitation! Without this great nation, I know I would not have the wonderful life that I have been blessed with.

Being a service member allowed me to see many parts of this world. I learned a lot about different countries and their people and customs. I was able to meet and learn from many wonderful people. It also allowed me to realize and appreciate first-hand that there is no better place to live than right here in the United States of America.

God Bless the U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment